Tuesday, February 1, 2011

forgive me

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

i'm cold.
you don't want to see my outfit right now.
i took off my jeans and i'm not sitting in my long underwear because....
CLASS IS CANCELED! which excites me more than anything.
i'm not sure if i'm going to do kendi's 30 for 30 anymore.
because i'm lazy and also i don't like not being allowed to shop. :( wahh

anyway. i've been very busy and uninspired so forgive my lack of posts.

enjoy your snow if you're in that sort of area,
or...your heat if you're in THAT sort of area.

i've forgotten what grass looks like and i'd love to find out.
how long is winter?

2 comments:

  1. NOOO!!!! do the kendi 30 for 30. I love when she does it! it forces you to be creative and use what you have! then when you are done doing it, you can shop more and you know what you really need! DO IT!!!!

    -Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gah, i know all about the snow and cold! im in chicago. stay warm and safe!

    ReplyDelete