Friday, January 28, 2011

i went shopping today instead of cleaning my room

So technically I wore this last night because it's 12:09, but I was on the phone with my lovely mom, so sorry I'm 10 minutes after January 28th. I'll do better next time.


I'm a pretty big fan of this outfit, and I'm not trying to be vain about it, but I like it. Sue me. Confidence is a good thing. I didn't wear this all day. I wore like, 4 things today, it was a little bit ridiculous. However, this is what I wore last and what I liked the best. 
Here it is a little closer. 




My head is missing and apparently my skirt is halfway backwards, but you can deal. You've seen my face along with it's beautimous awkward smile and you can imagine the way my skirt looks forward. If only I would have realized that before. Sigh. Now, my OCD is killing me seeing the zipper right there rather than perfectly on the side, like it should be. ahhh. I will NOT put this outfit back on and retake the picture. I WILL NOT. 
Shirt: Madewell
Tank top under shirt: American Apparel
Skirt: J.Crew
Tights: Target. what, whaaaat
Boots (ruined, thanks nasty snow+salt combo): DSW
Necklace: Stolen from my roommate. 

I went shopping today with my roommate, and good new guys, you're going to be incredibly proud. I GOT NEW JEANS! Yeah, my debit card can hardly take it and I got a 40% off coupon with them, so I was really tempted to pull a mom and return them, and then re-buy them with the coupon, but it turns out that I have pride. However, I have a 40% off coupon to Gap now, and it makes me want to go spend more money even though I really didn't want anything else in there. I guess that's the point of the coupon. Good move, Gap, good move. 

Urban Outfitters also contributed to my shopping binge (american apparel too, thanks guys...), and I got these socks I totally saw and accidentally didn't get from Free People. It was the happiest moment of my life because they are literally 30 dollars less. Who knew I could be so thrifty? 

Well, maybe you'll be lucky enough to see how great my new jeans are tomorrow, but more realistically, you'll hear about how freezing I was in the city while I wear tights like an idiot. I just learned we're leaving at 8 am. 

Cool, friends. This is exactly what the weekend is NOT for. Guess I gotta turn in early. 

Don't let the bed bugs bite, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment