Tuesday, January 18, 2011

It's hard to type with numb hands.

Just for the record, I wore my puffy coat to class today. I didn't like it.
This is my hair post my rage at the static.
It was going everywhere during my first class, so I went back to my room and put it up with my flowery anthro clip.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It's hard to get my peacoat over my blazer, but that doesn't mean that's not what I'm wearing right this second. It's on and my arm circulation may be leaving me, but I'm warm. Well, not my hands. I decided to forget my mittens and then go on an escapade around Evanston to find a starbucks...I'm thawing out, to say the least.

Outfit details...
Black velvet blazer: Anthropologie
Flower clip (that you can't see...again): Anthropologie
Gingham button down: J.Crew
Jeans (Matchstick): J.Crew
Boots: DSW
Necklace: Some cute old woman street vending in Italy four years ago

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

I've worn this before, so not much thought went into it, to be honest.
I had a meeting with a professor today, so I decided to be semi-profesh looking...with a collar and a blazer and all that. Not that it was actually necessary--but I was trying to dress the part, so just go with it.

I officially ruined my boots today. There are cute little wet marks from the damn snow.
I was extremely unprepared for this weather. I don't actually know what I'm going to do for the rest of the winter. I guess I'll hole up in my puffy coat. Gag me.

Currently, I'm sitting in my third starbucks of the night waiting for my yoga class to start. Part of my New year, New me saga of bullshit. Healthier, all that...but really...I just like the clothes from lululemon. I probably like the outfit I'm going to wear to yoga tonight better than most of the stuff in my closet. Sigh. I have writer's block. sock. lock. hock. mock. frock. dock. chalk. <-- that's some serious word association. Learned it in my writing class. Look at me, all studious.

Ok, I need another mocha.

No comments:

Post a Comment