Friday, January 21, 2011

looking cute doesn't make you warm.

At least not physically.
Emotionally, I am very warm. But, physically...I probably have frost bite.

Today, I'm decked out in Anthropologie. Which is semi obnoxious, but tends to happen to me. I love me some Anthro.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

I'm serious. Dress, belt, boots: Anthro. Tights and socks that you can't see: Target.

Oh, and the scarf I'm wearing, I knitted! It was literally the highlight of my life when someone asked me where I got it. I proudly answered "I MADE IT!" And, by proudly, I mean with a goofy grin and shriek and gasp and a loud exclamation, disturbing the whole library.

I'm posting a picture of it.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Bam.
Speaking of the library, that's where I am. Did the books tip you off?
Is it embarrassing that I took pictures of myself in the library like so?
Probably. No one was here. Now, someone is. And that someone saw me take a series of pictures of myself trying to look jovial in my scarf. That's why I am making that face. I look jovial, ok? My eyes are closed because it makes me look cool...obviously. I don't know how you didn't catch that.

You may be thinking "Wow, look at Kelsey. She's such an exemplary student, sitting in the library on a Friday morning. It's really admirable that she's up so early, already studying."
But I'm here because I'm wearing a dress and it's -3 degrees. Weather.com says it 'feels like -19'...and I'll go with that, because I don't have any idea what -19 feels like. This, I guess. The library is warm, and close to the building my math class is in. My dorm does have my bed, and it is slightly warmer, however, it takes me a solid 4 minutes to get there and I am already convinced I have frostbite.

Also, the library has bagels. And mochas.
And, no matter what I'm doing, I feel like I accomplished something whilst sitting in 'the lib'.

Even if that accomplishment is watching Mean Girls all the way through without having to get up to pee. Impressive, right?

"She has two Fendi purses, and a silver Lexus"

ps: I saw an ad in a magazine that there's a tv movie: Mean Girls 2. Come on people, why are you ruining an all time classic? (It comes out Sunday. Let's watch it together.)

No comments:

Post a Comment